Custom made orders

We are happy to accept requests on items you would to have created that is not on the website.

How this works

Send us a detailed email with what you are wanting created.
Example: Nursery set in Noah's ark. Crib bumper, quilt, fitted sheet, crib skirt, diaper bag ect

We will email you within 72 hours with details on the prints that are possible with pictures to make it and how much everything will cost you. Once you approve for this to be made we take a 35% non refundable deposit. The other 65% will be taken once the order is completed for shipment. Details on how to pay the 35% will be emailed. At this time you will also receive an estimated time frame for the order.